See Available Job Posting below and how to apply for them
A/Z BULK FUEL LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVERS
MOSWA FUEL SERVICES JV, A DIVISION OF THE MOOSE CREE GROUP OF COMPANIES LP
In order to meet the bulk fuel haul requirements of the Agnico Eagle (formerly Detour Gold) located 220km northeast of Cochrane, Ontario.
We are looking for full time, experienced AZ drivers to add to our team!
Home every night!
- Driving highway tanker truck safely, adhering to all MTO regulations and procedures
- Working with our dispatch team in picking up bulk fuel at our Cochrane plant and delivering to the mine
- Loading and off-loading truck while adhering to all safety policies
- Completion of required paperwork
- Completion of pre and post trip inspections
Successful applicants will require the following:
- Minimum class A license with Z endorsement
- 3 years driving experience
- Clean Drivers Abstract and CVOR
- Previous fuel hauling an asset
- Excellent team player with a good attitude and strong work ethic
- Reliable, punctual, self-motivated
- Ability to obtain TDG & WHMIS through online training (provided)
Competitive wages and benefits! Wages based on experience starting at $30-$35+/hr plus a weekly fuel bonus. Current schedule 4 on 4 off.
Please forward your resume in confidence to: Mariah Osypchuck [email protected]
Please note only qualified drivers will be selected for interviews.
Dock Hand/Groundskeeper/Camp Technician
Location: Cochrane Air Base, Lillabelle Lake plus outpost camps
Report to: Operations Manager/Chief Pilot
Employment: Full-time seasonal position from approximately May 8th to October 5th, 2023.
Cochrane Air Services Limited Partnership, a division of Moose Cree Group of Companies Limited Partnership
Cochrane Air Services Limited Partnership is a remote tourism outfitter, specializing in fly-in outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, canoeing, and camping for hunters and anglers looking for adventure. We offer one of the most incredible fly-in wilderness outpost adventures in Ontario. We also service, rent and manage outpost cabins spread over 7000 kilometers in the Cochrane area. Cochrane Air Services LP is looking for a Dock Hand/Groundkeeper/Camp Technician for our 2023 season.
Job Description: As a member of Cochrane Air Services LP, the successful candidate will be responsible to perform specific duties such as: accepting, securing and releasing aircraft, baggage and cargo handling, Base and Outpost camp maintenance including carpentry and chainsaw use. This position involves manual labour and can be physically demanding and candidates are required to be flexible in handling a variety of the above tasks. You will also be required to work in a variety of environment and weather.
Requirements and Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- An acceptable combination of education and experience
- Ability to follow work instruction and work safely with minimum supervision
- Valid Driver's license
- Physically fit and able to lift 60 to 75 pounds
- Flexibility with working days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience working on an Air Base will be considered an asset
Salary: Salary will be based on qualifications and experience as per Moose Cree Group of Companies LP Policies of which Cochrane Air Services LP is a member company.
How to apply: Applications as well as copies of related certificates may be submitted by email to [email protected]. Deadline to receive applications will be Friday, January 27th 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.